25/04/2006

Som #7

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras




Letra:
Threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back
A name in your recollection down among a million same
Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over
When I’ve looked right through to see you naked but oblivious
And you don’t see me
But I threw you the obvious just to see
If there’s more behind the eyes of a fallen angel eyes of a tragedy
Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded
But I see see through it all see through and see you
Cause I threw you the obvious to see
What occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel eyes of a tragedy
Oh well apparently nothing, apparently nothing at all
You don’t see me you don’t see me at all

Deixei de lhes chamar "som da semana" porque obviamente a periodicidade é algo eclesiástica.
Esta música, fenomenal, tem de tudo. Um trabalho de bateria excelente que leva a música por várias emoções e uma voz que nos leva a todo o lado. Aquele final de "you don't see me at all" ainda me levanta os cabelos na nuca...

No comments: